Cancelled for July. Next renewal meeting is @Cafe Palat, Breakwater
Want a t-shirt? We have them available for $30 each.
As of July 31, 2020 Vicroads now provide a facility for online renewals.
Is this you?
- Have a car or bike which "doesn't suit" your local club?
- Want to leave your current club and have a Club Permit?
- Not interested in the rules imposed by your local car club?
- Just not into the whole club scene, but still an enthusiast?
- Do you work shifts and can't attend the minimum meetings or runs?
- Have your Roadworthy Certificate, and then found out your local club has a waiting period?
- Use your classic car or bike occasionally and getting hammered by full registration every year?
We can help
With us there's no waiting period and no requirement to attend runs or to attend meetings.
We can help you transfer from another club.
We value vehicle diversity and welcome any vehicle over 25 years old, eligible for the club permit scheme in Victoria
Interested? Check out the links above for more information.
MH Car and Bike Club (Inc.) is based in Geelong, and is an Incorporated Club (in Victoria) authorised by VicRoads to participate in the Club Permit Scheme (CPS).
We can help with red plates, club permit, bike club, motorcycle club, Vicroads CPS, Club Permit Scheme, motorcycle permit, club plates, car club, car permit